Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1970 K-5 For Sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by JeffreyG, Sep 25, 2005.

1. JeffreyG

JeffreyG Registered Member

May 12, 2000
    I have a 70 K-5 for sale it has a 72 hood and grill. 402 big block rebuilt back in 88 3 core radiator . Probably has about 75 to 100,000 miles on it. In the past 4 yrs I only put about 4,000 miles on it. It has turbo 350 with a mild shift kit it was rebuilt maybe about in 1993. Brand new dual aluminumised exhaust. Truck runs and looks great I just dont have the time to put into it.It has 2 spots on fire wall and one behind drivers seat that need to be fixed. Rockers, Quarters, tailgate, front and rear floors are awsome. Truck was redone in the 80's. I have 2 doors from Texas and rocker boxes from AZ. front seats need to be recovered rear seat is in great shape. I have a CST interior pkg for it. Single wall top that is in great shape tinted windows. It has 3:43 gears with a posi in rear drum brakes all around stops great. I have a garage full of parts that could go with this if the price is right. I have a set of front and rear rears with disc brakes in front but is 3:08 gear ratio. I have more pics or if you want something specific let me know. The truck is on Long Island NY. Any question ask Make offer

Last edited: Oct 2, 2005
  2. mudduck74

mudduck74 Registered Member

Mar 2, 2006

Is your rig still up for sale? What kind of offer are you looking for? Any trade?