Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1970 Nova SS

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by J.R., Oct 31, 2004.

1. J.R.

J.R. Guest

well im listing one of my cars for sale. this is a 70 nova ss, a true ss car. came factory with power front disc brakes and 350 4brl motor. she is a former show car from the mid 80's. engine is a 355, forged pistons, steel crank, camel back heads, edelbrock intake and 4 brl carb, headers and dual exhaust out the back.. strong running motor and great on the street. she has a 12 bolt posi,3.31 gears, turbo 350 with 2000 stall converter. motor has about 10,000 miles on it. interior is crush velvet very good shape. car is dark blue with graphics on the side and keystone raider wheels. lots of detail on this car. the only down side is it has an after market sunroof installed. i know but the guy who had the car in the 80's put it in. no rust on the car all metal good. the paint has usual chip here and there from driving but nothing bad. on both doors lower front corners have bubbles in the paint about the size of silver dolar, but nothing real serious. many extras with the car. new accel dist. and coil, car cover, B&M star shifter nw in the box. also im including a new competion TH350 tranny with the car. the current trans leaks and had minor shavings in the pan on last service so i went ahead and had another one built. and i will also send a holley 780 carb with it for the 355, this is a great car but i would like to finish 2 other projects so one has to go, dont have enough storage room for everything. im asking $9000.00 for everything, car and all extras. my home phone is 515-887-4561 and my name is jeff. feel free to call with any questions. im in west bend iowa, zip 50597 and will help any way i can for shipping but that cost is up to the buyer to cover. link to pics below,,, thanks

http://coloradok5.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/16821/sort/1/cat/500/page/1

2. J.R.

J.R. Guest

how about partial trades. im interested in guns, pickup chevy ofcourse 73-87, 3/4 and 1ton parts.....

3. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Damn a Nova would be sweet....

My first car was a '73 Hatchback.... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. J.R.

J.R. Guest

yeah, i really hate to sell her but i have no more storage space and i want to get my blazer done this winter!!