Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1971 Chevelle SS for sale

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by procomp94, Jul 15, 2002.

1. procomp94

procomp94 Registered Member

It is a 1971 Chevelle SS clone, 400 cid engine with lots of goodies in it (was built for a race car but got put in this Chevelle and scared the he11 out of me a few times[big ba11s]) 700R4 trans (only has 1st, 3rd and reverse). I'm giving away a 5 spd out of an 86 Camaro with the car. It is primer and has a few spots of surface rust popping up. $5000.00

2. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I'm not sure if the auto notify thing is working, so I'll post it here too. I'm looking for a Chevelle. Do you have any pics you could email me or post?

3. procomp94

I sent an email to your hotmail account with pics. Let me know what ya think.

4. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

The car looks good. I'm just trying to figure out if I can fit it in my budget. I was actually looking for the opposite. I wanted a car with a really good paint job, but no engine/tranny. I'm way better at engine work than body work. I'm probably not gonna be able to afford it, but who knows, if you still have it in a month or so, I may be able to.

5. procomp94

Well I'm about the same as you. Give me a micrometer and I can do anything but give me a dual action sander and I'm like a monkey doing a math problem. But any way I just put it up for sale so it is possible that it's still here in a month. I would love to keep it but I have to fund my other hobbies like a solid axle in my '95 /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and full width axles in my Heep /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif