Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1972 blazer-$2500 obo Oregon

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Kyle Strong, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Kyle Strong

Kyle Strong 1/2 ton status

New to me 350 v8 less than 100k miles, pulls strong, no problems. New Flowtech long tube headers. TH350, shifts strong, kickdown cable is not hooked up. NP203 t-case. Currently does not engage in 4-hi of lo, I think the chain stretched, I don't really know yet. That could be fixed soon, maybe not. Might be able to throw in a 205 with truck. 10b/14bff combo. 4" springs (old) 2" body lift. New complete dual exhaust system, 2.25", new offroad fowmasters, side exit in front of rear tires. No noticeable fumes. Less than 50 miles on exhaust. Went through the 10b not long ago, new seals, regreased everything, and installed new Warn premium hubs. New rotors, pads and calipers. The draglink needs to be adjusted, turns well to the left, not to well to the right because of it. Not too bad though. The top needs new weather stripping. Leak in drivers side rear corner of top. Homemade fuel tank (not by me), fuel guage doesn't work. I just had most of the wiring in the truck re-done by a qualified technician, and all the lights work except for the aftermarket tach. Missing speedo gear in t-case. A little rust in the rocker panels, work fine, but you might want to weld in some new ones. The body is fairly straight, no dents. Some bondo from PO's. New two aluminum core radiator, 16" flex-a-lite electric fan, hoses, etc. No cooling issues. Needs shocks. I might also throw in a complete 305, just needs a rebuild. I don't really want to get rid of it, but since there are still some bugs that need to be worked out, I don't have the time for it now. Will consider trade for rx7. Click for larger pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Older pics without new exhaust

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  2. chevy111

chevy111 1/2 ton status

Is the top a single wall, if it is would you consider selling just the top?

3. Kyle Strong

It's double walled...and I will probably sell the truck whole...

4. Kyle Strong

still for sale, considering all offers. Price dropped to $2000

5. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

wish you were closer that is a good start for the wifes project

TTT for ya!!!