Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1972 Blazer For Sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by GREENPANE, Sep 18, 2006.

GREENPANE Registered Member

Dec 24, 2004
    I don't really want to sell this, so I'm not going to try very hard:screwy: 350/350 205 D44 and 12bolt 373 with some sort of posi/locker in the rear. 35x12.50 SSR's on 16x8 procomp chromed wheels that are about a year old. I put new Deaver 3'' (so they told me) springs in the front with a 1'' zero rate. the rear has 2'' tuffcountry ez ride srings with an ord shackle flip kit, also with a zero rate. New CV shaft in the rear from Jess. Factory A/C with a Sanden compressor works darn good! Headers blah, new truck avenger blah, power brakes steering blah:D I've been driving this everyday for 2 years with no problems. I love her and don't want her to go but I put myself in a financial jam and may just end up living in her...J/K I will kick myself If it goes though, but oh well:crazy: 8000$ Firm Ask what you like or Pm me. Located in Santa Ana CA.

cars 019.jpg

cars 022.jpg

cars 020.jpg

cars 021.jpg

Picture 013.jpg
  2. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

Jan 29, 2004
    dont worry, with $8k firm as your asking price, you'll be able to hold onto it for a while :)

looks pretty nice tho