Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1972 blazer form nc4x4

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by gmcjimmy88, Oct 13, 2006.

1. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

I found thid on NC4x4 thought someone here might be interested. I do not know anything about this other what the thread says just passing some information. Looks as though the guy if from Lincolnton, NC
    "
    http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15243
    1972 blazer
    i have a 1972 blazer that i would like to sell. would anyone be interested in it. it is a very solid truck. it came from nevada. the body is n primer at the moment, and i was thinking of painting it black before i sold it. if someone was intersested in truck before i painted it i would let it go for what i have in to it. which is about $3500. other wise i could paint to the buyers likeing.

it has a 327 camel back heads, rv cam. edelbrock carb, 4" lift, 35" dunlop alterains, full removable top, newly rebuilt tranny (350), and i also just had he head redone. i drove it back from minnesota last week 1300 mile.it made it the whole way with no problems, other than one u joint. give me a call if you are intersted. 704 732 2183

DVC00088.jpg

DVC00089.jpg

DVC00090.jpg