Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1972 k5 North Carolina FS

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by bbblazer78, Mar 29, 2006.

1. bbblazer78

bbblazer78 Registered Member

I bought this blazer last year without any knowledge of what type of money I would be getting into. Yes, I should have read all the post on this site. Saying that, I ran into a problem, my business only being in my second of operation, I need to focus all my money and time without any distractions. I love these blazers and really hate to do this but its for sale.

1972 -showing 65732 orginals miles documented on the title. I put close to 700 miles on since I had it.

350 engine/350 trans. I just spent 1800.00 on the trans and motor ...rebuilt the trans and added B&M shift kit in it. The truck runs smooth engine and transmission now...and it will catch second gear everytime!

There are no leaks out from anywhere.

The body needs some work if you want a show truck. Included I have a right a new right fender, front chrome bumper, tailgate. New things already installed are Radiator, carb...single out flowmaster series, new lights lenses, mirrors.

In the picture, I bought tires and rims which was together 1000 bucks. 33s with pacer black rims with only 100 miles on them. . I also have a set of 33s rally wheels with a nice set of michelin street tires with about 90 % on them.

I just put in Beard racing seats in and I also have the factory ones.They would need to be recover but in fuctioning order.

The floor pans will need to replace. I am not a body man but one has told me that they needed to be replaced.

The windshield needs to replaced.

I have on it right now a tigertop soft top but I also have the hard top. Its in fair shape. I took that joker off as soon as I got the truck home.

Basically she runs like a champ but need someone to do the body. I dont have the knowledge, time or extra funds to do so.

Please email me with any questions..I am still have problems learning how to work this site. sfms29@hotmail.com

I got alot more in this blazer than I am asking for it but I need to get 5000.00 for it. Of course or OBO.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2006
  2. terrier72

terrier72 1/2 ton status

$1800 on a t350 rebuild?

3. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

$3000.00 and I will come pick it up tommorrow.

Rob

4. bbblazer78

Terrior, it was a rebuilt and some other addtional repairs. Yeah I guess I did word that wrong.

5. bbblazer78

Yeild...for 3k I know whera a nice wrecked one is in Ga.