Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1973-1975 K5 Parts wanted

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 90blzr, Apr 26, 2004.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Need a good condition top, seats, door panels, possibly doors, tailgate, hood, dash pieces maybe.

Let me know what you got and how much...cheaper the better /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Have things to trade also /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Check with T-Roy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif He has a complete '73 parts blazer that he would like to leave his driveway for $300

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Planning a trip to Colorado soon? I could hook you up with the door panels, (rusty) doors, tailgate, and hood. Shipping 'em would cost a mint though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

PM mountainexplorer too, he is about to cut up a couple parts trucks in the 73-75 K5 range. I will be heading up there this weekend and can grab parts from him and meet you next weekend (May 8th) in Redding with the burb tub if that is still working out.

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I have a 74 Blazer I will be selling soon for $1000. It has an empty interior and the engine has a blown head gasket. However, I refurbished the frame including sandblasting and POR-15'ing it along with the ORD weld in steering box brace. Pics here under Frame Restoration: http://community.webshots.com/user/douglasgrant I just put the body back on with new Daystar bushings. It has a 1988 front clip too. It has a 350/TH350/NP203 w/ 10 bolt front and 12 bolt rear. It will be ready to sell within a couple of weeks as soon as I put the 12 bolt in. You would have to come and trailer it. The interior is completely empty. It has some body rust in the lower door frames and a little on the upper rails inside but not much. It already has a tilt steering wheel though. Here is a pic from when I first bought it:

[​IMG]