Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1973 C10 suburban still basicaly free

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Ddragggon, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

allright, my friend from arizona that's supposed to be taking care of this truck for me, is failing to make it move from my other friends property.

what I have: 1973 C10 suburban, no engine/TH400 case in the back seat.
    no front doors, and no tailgate, body in good condition ( rust on passenger side, front seat floor pan from bad heater core at some point) currently doesn't have a steering column, but I'll throw one back on to make it easier to move. ( tilt column with issues) frame is tweaked at the front from an accident, although I've never bothered to inspect it to find out how bad it is. ( could jus tbe the frame horn, could be the whole front subassembly)

front seat I'm stealing for my rig, although I'll probably stick a different front seat in it to replace it.

if you're interested in this thing, let me know, and I'll get stuff in motion to get it wherever. if you want it delivered somewhere (yes, if you want it shipped to the midwest, I'll see what can be done), then it's up to you to find some way of getting it there.

Price: Throw $50 and a 12 pack of budlight at me to cover travel expenses (to AZ), and it's yours.

Rich
    480-250-6957
    rmay@californiaturbo.com

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Tops again. so there.

whirred.

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Last bump before it meets the shredder.

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Why shred it? Just take it to a junkyard where it can sit for 20+ years until someone digs it up and rebuilds it. Still better than losing one forever.

5. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

it'll sit in a junkyard for perhaps 20+ days ( more like hours) then it'll end up in the shredder when they finish stripping anything they think they can sell off of it.