Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1973 Caprice Classic Convertable

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by HoodRich, Sep 25, 2006.

1. HoodRich

HoodRich 1/2 ton status

1973 Caprice Classic Convertable
    Light Blue Met. White interior, white top
    400 sb, Turbo 350 rebuilt with 112,XXX miles, new rear end
    Michelin radials have 12,000 on them, as do brakes and new radiator

I bought this car in 2003 out of Raleigh, NC where it sat previously for 16 years, it was painted and new top in '87 both still look very good. All in all it is a very nice cruiser, numbers matching. I also have receipts from when car was painted and new top installed also in '87. I bought it with 100K on it, and put over 10K on it over the summer of 2003 when it was my daily driver. I have driven it to the beach several times, as well as the mountains of NC. Like I stated its a great cruiser and you can seat four very comfortably with plenty of room for luggage. It was only had a few hundread miles put on it since the end of '03 including a rebuild on the t350. I am getting married in several months and this needs to go as it is at the bottom of the toy chain and I need the extra money for a house.

Protect-o-plate, original delivery infromation with the car.

asking $8500.00 OBO This is a #3-4 car following national guidelines.

Work 336-595-3900
    Cell 336-416-2582

The car is located at my parents house now and will be moved to a friends car lot both of which are in kernersville, NC. If serious buyer is interested I can drive to work where I can put it up on one of the lifts for review.

2. HoodRich

HoodRich 1/2 ton status

Car sold this afternoon, thanks guys.

3. 1985_K5_Silverado

1985_K5_Silverado 1/2 ton status

These things just ooze cool. They are superb land yachts, lots of style. No wonder it sold so quickly! I'm sure you wished the lucky buyer "bon voyage" and sent them away with a complimentary fruit basket.