Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1973 Chevrolet reg cab dually

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by funkycold, Jan 26, 2007.

1. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

I am listing this for a friend of mine. He is selling his 1973 Cheyenne Camper Special. His words describing it are below.
    If you have any questions regarding this truck, please let me know.

This truck was well equipped with a 454 V8, turbo 400 trans, dual rear wheels, wood bed, A/C, power steering and brakes, tilt wheel, working clock, Cheyenne Super trim, 80 amp alternator, dual batteries, dual tanks, camper special package (10000GVW) . This truck comes with a Texas rear bumper, 10000 lb tow receiver, Firestone air bags, Alcoa aluminum wheels, Holley electric fuel pump, Perko switch, CB with antenna, custom canvas cover, ect. According to the previous owner the truck was painted roughly 5 years ago the original color catalina blue/white. The body is straight with minor imperfections. The interior is in good condition, door panels are original, bench seat headliner and carpet have been replaced (no tears). The dash pad has some cracks and has a dash cover. The truck runs and tows excellent. All gauges work, no electrical issues. I have attended a few car shows were she is complimented frequently. I currently sold my boat and have no use for her. It is one of the cleanest examples of a 73 Dually around. This truck is CA smog exempt and has a clean title.

Asking price is $8500.00 obo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

T T T

willing to negotiate.