Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1973 chevy s-bed 3/4T 4x4 $2200 (pic)

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by haskelltrash, Nov 11, 2003.

1. haskelltrash

haskelltrash Newbie

Selling my project now that it's running. Just don't have time for it now, and I've lost interest after buying another truck.

1973 Chevy 4x4 short bed with 3/4ton axles.

Rebuilt 700R4 transmission(TorqueDrive input shaft, drum, sun shell) have build sheets. NP205 transfercase. 14bolt FF rear axle with 4:56 & Detroit Locker, Front Dana 44 4:56 & Trutrac LSD. 35x13.5x16.5 Thornbirds on American Racing Alum rims. Lifted more than I like (4' or 6'). '82 4bolt 350 (runs good, no smoke, good compression), edlebrock performer intake, edlebrock carb, comp 268 cam, Accel HEI dizzy, new 4 core radiator. Headache/light bar (not mounted), in cab cage (not mounted), New front brakes, Lokar Shifter, TCS HD converter 2200 stall, 11"'x11"' stacked plate trans cooler, Front and rear winch mounts (not mounted), Freshly rollered Industrial Gray Paint!! Tags good to 11/04, No carpet, Smog exempt, Subaru WRX seats (buyer might get stuck with the bench seat, I haven't decided yet), Needs a little work here and there. Runs & drives & legal, just needs finishing. $2200 firm. I might consider trading for a nice street legal pre-smog baja bug, but nothing else. Not parting it out eather. Call me if interested. 805-388-8306

Located in Camarillo CA.

Matt-
    haskelltrash@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

2. haskelltrash

haskelltrash Newbie

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

DAMN!!! Thats a steal at that amount for that much work you've done to that truck! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I only wished you lived closer or vice versa. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. haskelltrash

haskelltrash Newbie

Can't do much about the distance.. Give me $3k and I'll have it drop shipped to your house!

matt-

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm supprised this hasn't generated much interest yet?

higher resolution pictures are available here:
    http://www.race-dezert.com/ads/photo/Salep859n1.jpg
    http://www.race-dezert.com/ads/photo/Salep859n2.jpg
    http://www.race-dezert.com/ads/photo/Salep859n3.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw this post the other day and thought the same thing, this should have been snapped up in a hurry. I wish that I had the money, I would buy it in a heartbeat, swap bodies with my truck and resell it with the '78 body.

6. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I agree...especially here in Cali....NO SMOG!!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If I had the $$$, I'd have bought it already...especially since I'm only about 20 minutes away /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. VisionxOrb

VisionxOrb 1/2 ton status

Let me tell my girl friend, shes been looking for a truck AND were in Newbury Park!!!!!!

8. haskelltrash

haskelltrash Newbie

I shook hands on the deal last night. Unless it falls through in the next couple days, consider it sold.

matt-

9. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Congrats/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Someone got a good deal /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif