Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1974 Blazer Project. delivery available. Located in So Cali

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Seventy4Blazer, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

delivery available in all of california, oregon around the 5 just north of eugene and south to cali. and to bosie ID.
    has to be cash, and has to be sold by the morning of the 15th, as i leave here the 15th at 9am.

2500.00 dollars takes all

74 blazer tub on a rolling frame. severly cut as most of you know. has factory roll bar, front. 2wd powersteering box and a 4x4 one as well. Howlin Offroad bolt in stering box brace and shock kit. ORD AAL's up frnt with degreed spring plates and 4* shims. 4 inch front rough country springs 2 inch longer shackle. no drag link.
    D60, 14 bolt with disk brakes, both open, 4.10, SM465 with hydro clutch setup installed. also includes everything for linkage setup. brand new clutch installed, NP 203 with factory adaptor, a long 32 spline input slip yolk output NP 205 included. hydro boost, 350 with tbi. needs installed. springer suspension, zero rates up front.
    lots more included. tube doors. Urethane bushings throught with the exception of two bushings on the rear springs.

Pictures upon request as they are to big to post up.

call 928-246-7648 any time. lots of details to talk about if interested. as yall know its a project in the making
    2500.00 dollars takes all

Pictures here
    all it would need for a doubler would be a WMS doubler kit to use the long input female 32 spline input 205(included with the truck and has a slip yolk output)

as for the TBI it is a stock TBI setup with a home made harness from a member on the board. a few sensors are needed to include the o2 sensor.

to make the truck run and dirve all that would be needed is to install the center section in the rear, get drive shafts(beefy stock replacement included, and SHOULD work for the rear) a fuel system,brake lines and slave cyl, new clutch hose, roll cage, rockers welded up with steel for sliders(i dont have any steel for this) and seats. to make the truck trail ready you would need tires and rims, shocks, a windshield....
    im sure im forgetting a few things.

guages. kinda need those also.

2. Seventy4Blazer

Re: 1974 Blazer Project. delivery available. Located in So Cali LAST DAY

last day till i leave.
    call or e-mail.
    Grant

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

You going to the big sand box or somewhere else 1st?

I'd buy if off of ya in a heartbeat. but I'd rather have my 5 POS's instead of one good one,LOL

4. Seventy4Blazer

ill be in boise friday morning/afternoon. will be staying a couple days.
    ill call you.
    GRant

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atleast here I can't say...."I know her and not talk to her",LOL

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif