Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1974 Nova

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by blazd88, Dec 14, 2005.

1. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

AGAIN
    1974 Nova/327 shortblock w/ 20k (can still see hone lines in cylinders), I have the stock heads with Crane roller rockers on the heads, the heads and intake are not on the car./TH350 trans with fresh rebuild and B&M shift kit and Hurst shifter/ camaro seats in front/ new factory rally wheels and tires/new exhaust and many many other parts.

The car has rust above the rear fenders but the floor and the rest is solid. Front fender has a dent and is primered. Also has small amount of hail damage. MAKE OFFER OR TRADE!!!!! For the right amount I will also include a 400sbc 4 bolt main with all the machine work done everything is here to put this motor together. stock heads/crane cam/bearings and all its there.

I need this thing gone so post up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. J.R.

J.R. Guest

not sure if you go to this nova site but i would try there also. its stevesnovasite.com great group of people... good luck

3. bigred81

bigred81 1/2 ton status

Would you be interested in sell the 400 sb because you are not to far from where I live.

bigred81

4. J.R.

J.R. Guest

im in iowa, your profile says texas? how much for the 400 and what has been done to it?

5. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

id like to get rid of it all together but if you find someone to buy the car for 1200 i will let the 400 go for 600.
    it has be bored .60 over,new crane cam,lifters,bearings um cant even rmember everything but let me check and get back.

6. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

got your pm, let me know what you are wanting to do.

and come on down to "let's make a deal" :D