Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1975 Blazer for sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by blazincajun, Jul 23, 2003.

1. blazincajun

blazincajun Registered Member

O.K. it's a 1975 with removable fiberglass top. The engine is a newly rebuilt sbc 400 ,.030, all new vavles&springs, Exaust at 202. High perf. kit, over $2000 into it.
    The Blazer is in 4x4 shape. Some body rust, bondo patches from the guy who owned it before me. The frame dosn't have rust on it. The suspension needs to be redone. The tires are old but as of now it's sitting on 33's.
    Over all the engine is worth what I'm asking for the whole thing. I have to move from TX, to CA in a few months and don't have the time or energy to bring it with. If someone needs a part truck or a project I'm asking $1000 or best offer. I'm in El Paso, TX. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. 74Jimmy

74Jimmy Registered Member

Do you have any pictures of it? Im in Corpus Christi and Might be interested.

3. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

what tranny and t case ?? and i assume 1/2 ton right ?? and me to any pics ??
    were ya moving to here in cali ??
    Randy

4. blazincajun

Tranni = TH400,Transfer Case = NP203, I sent pics to your e-mail but will send more if you ask. I'm moving to Ventura.

5. blazincajun

I e-mailed you pics let me know if you get them, or if you want more. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif