Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1975 GMC Suburban 3/4 ton 2WD for sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by dpmalibu, Oct 8, 2006.

1. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

This truck is originally from Georgia. 95% rust free. Truck has no motor or trans. Originally it had a 454 /T-400 trans but they are long gone.Solid floors,fenders (inners/outers),doors, rockers 1/4's etc. Surface rust on pasenger side rear 1/4 panel and around driver side 1/4 glass.Interior is in very good condition dash pad is perfect no cracks. seats are in good shape. Front only has a couple of splits in the seams. This was my project but I can't find the time to do anything with it. It is a shame to break this up but I have to do something with it. I do have a clear NJ title for this truck. It has a custom hitch that is welded to the frame and the original trailer brake set up from 1975. It has front and rear A/C. Manual windows with power window in Tailgate.very solid project or parts truck. $650 for thw whole thing. I have all the parts to put the front clip back together(not shown in pics) or else I'll part it out. This truck is a rare find in the Northeast being this solid. Located in Trenton,NJ (609)481-8811

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  2. capps

capps Registered Member

Where are the pictures of the truck?

3. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

Truck is being scrapped tomorrow. it has been completely stripped.Parts are for sale.

4. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

Truck is gone but I have lots of parts left over.