Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1975 GMC Suburban 3/4 ton 2WD roller

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by dpmalibu, Apr 29, 2006.

1. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

It is a 97% rust free truck from Georgia. The guy I got it from was the 2nd owner. It was originally a 454 truck but the guy kept the motor. It only has 85,160 miles on it. It comes with the original T-400 and has a 14 bolt posi rear. It also has a custom made trailer hitch that is welded to the frame as well as a trailer hitch conector and a electric brake controller inside the truck. It does have a dual exhaust that was put on about 5 years ago. Body wise it is solid except for the bottom of the tailgate( Tailgate also has a dent in it). Any other rust that is on it is surface except for the front left fender which has a small rot hole smaller than a quarter( I have a solid Original GM fender to go with it). All the wheel wells are solid, spare truck well , floors and body mounts and floor supports are solid.The front grill, headlight trim, hood and front bumper are off. The previous owner took the hood, bumper and valance off for another truck. I have another valance, hood and front bumper for it. I also have another A/C set up extra 1/4 panel glass and weather strip tailights, radiator support and other parts to go with it. the body color is two-tone green and white. The interior is an off white color w/ green carpet. The seats are in good shape. No tears that I noticed. The dash pad is perfect. The headliner is perfect as well. It is an A/C truck with rear A/C. It also has the original AM/FM stereo in it.It also has tilt wheel. This is a very easy resto project only needing your motor and some paint.Probably one of the most solid trucks for this year you will find. I have over 50 pics of the trucki f you are interested. Located in Trenton,NJ. Asking $ 875 B/O .Going on Ebay today. Got to get rid of some of these trucks I have. here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4636033042

I am also parting out a 79 C-10 with a very good running 350 .Check my other post.

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  2. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status