Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1975 Jimmy trail rig in Atlanta

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Grim-Reaper, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Ok well this has been for sale for a while going to do things different now.

1975 GMC Jimmy 350/ TH350/ NP203.

10 bolt front, 12 bolt rear.

4.10 gears, Detroit rear, Lockright front.

33 inch Pep boy tires on stock Chevy ralley wheels or possibly a set of 32 inch A/T.
    4 inch lift.

Mile marker 501 part time kit, Chain replaced about 8k ago.

TH350 rebuilt about 15,000 ago and doing fine.
    AUX tranny cooler.

Factory hard top.

HD rock sliders.

Will need bumpers

Engine runs good but uses a little oil. No smoke once warm just a puff at start up. Its about a quart every 600 miles. It's valve guide seals and not a major repair. $30 in parts to correct.

This truck is reliable. No trailer queen. Everything in this truck has been gone through in the last few years.

Make no mistake this is a trail rig. Not a straight pannel on it.
    $2000 or best offer.

Will need a weeks notice to have ready to sell. Avaialbe for veiwing and test drive anytime there is not a huricane in area.

Many parts that would fit this vehicle may be available at addition charge including Warn front axle shafts and CTM joints for an aditional $600.
    ORD sway disconnect for $50
    Ord Steering brace for $50
    STC soft top for $400 (its 600 new, needs one seam stitched, no tear the thread failed)
    Cutom winch bumper $100 set up for clevis
    Custom rear bumper with tail light guards $75 set up for clevis.
    35 inch BFG KM's on rock crawlers.Near new $600 (these will fit my next project so the price is firm because I will ahve to replace if these sell with truck).

Disc brakes for rear including Elderado calipers and Wilwood adju prop valve. $200 (still on truck but will be reinstalling stock drums) Will work with buyer of truck on this.

Note on for sale parts. There is a list of people for many of these parts already. The buyer of truck has first dibs. Till truck sells these parts will not be available with the exception of the Warn shafts and CTM's. I will sell those and may be going on EBAY in the next week. Still in truck and have not had time to remove.

This is the truck with 35s and not the tires what will be on it for $2,000 price. The bumpers and soft top are also NOT included in that price. Otherwise as you see it with a better hood.
    http://www.coloradok5.com/stcreview.shtml

2. 78 k5

78 k5 1/2 ton status

Grim, I've been watching you try to sell this rig for a while and it might be closer to my price range now. I'm from Atlanta and might be interested if I can sell my rig before you get rid of it. Good luck with it!
    Is the 350 tbi?

3. Grim-Reaper

Nope never converted it FI. It's got a Quad on it.

Let me know if you are interested in any other parts. I'm ready to move on and free up some cash and realestate on the drive. Hate to sell it but its just eating money in insurance and not getting driven anymore.

4. 78 k5

78 k5 1/2 ton status

I'm coming to Atlanta friday, maybe I'll come by and take a look if you'll be at home?

5. Grim-Reaper

I'll be home Friday Night after 6:30. I was planning on driving it to work in Cartersville and you could look at it there during the day. I can be here Saturday morning as well.

6. 78 k5

78 k5 1/2 ton status

Don't plan anything around me, but if you want to PM me a phone number, I'll give you a call if I have time on friday to come by.

7. 78 k5

78 k5 1/2 ton status

Sorry I didn't have time to stop by, I'll give you a call the next time I come through Atlanta.

8. Grim-Reaper

Top. Hard top going on this week.

9. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Reckon it would make it to Hickory, N.C. I am looking on buying another so the one (73) I drive now (everyday) can rest once and a while.

10. Grim-Reaper

Its never been trailered. It would make it to California without a problem.

11. Grim-Reaper

Uhhh. Damn never thought I would say this. I honestly figured I would have this truck forever or till I killed it. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

SALE PENDING