Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1975 K20 body with trans&rears in so.NJ

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by crossy, Oct 30, 2003.

1. crossy

crossy 1/2 ton status

1975-K20, 3/4 ton Chevy pickup , 8' fleetside bed,reg. cab. NO ENGINE!!! but I have 350-4 bolt one available for extra. 1985 bed has dual tank holes but truck has only the right side tank.

BODY,= hood is straight,but has bubbles across the front.(they make those stainless hood caps that would cover the bubbled area).NOT kinked. Left fender is great, left door is perfect and appears to be a new GM door, not Repop,but not sure on that. still in black primer.Left bedside is straight ,rust is limited to only a minor bubble spot above the tailpipe tip.left rocker good, left cab corner is pushing out,but no holes. tailgate is great, right bedside has previous dent work that has recracked the bondo around the gas door hole. still looks like an easy fix and is straight and nearly rustfree otherwise. NO rust inside of bed either.right cab corner is pushing. right rocker is through and will need replacing, but still all not that bad looking now. right door is straight and good overall shape. right fender has many bubbles at bottom heel,but is straight. Headlight bezels are typical pitting. I have an excellent grille that I already redid. the tube grille(in some pics) was removed. All glass is good. Floors have already been fixed once but left side needs another patch. both front floor supports need replacing if your state requires them like Pennsylvania does. I can assit in anything that needs mig welding. 'Been there and done that' on MANY GM trucks. Bed floor is great. I have a nice chrome front bumper with bumper guards that is not on the truck yet. Rear bumper is factory painted step in good shape. This truck is still way to decent to part out and with just a splash of red paint on the driver door it wouldn't look too bad as a driver. I have some different floor repair pieces, a pair of floor supports and a pair of repair rockers here even though this truck does not need both rockers.

DRIVETRAIN= has stock rims with a good set of 33" tall x16.5 tires. they are all evenly worn and have 50% tread left. I love these stock rims painted white with factory hubcaps and chrome lugnuts .Included is a complete set of nice 'dog dish' hub caps. NO engine, set up for small block. clean underhood area. 4 speed with granny low, cast iron transfer case, superwinch manual hubs. Dana 44 front & corporate 14 bolt rear with 4.10's. New 4 core HD radiator. has shorty headers with single exhaust and cat_WHY ? it shouldn't need a cat, but he registered it as 5000 GVW instead of the 6800# so he probably needed it at inspection time. I have a header back ,full dual exhaust system here with 3 chamber flowmasters in it that might work on this truck with some minor mods around the crossmember. I have a few 350's here $?, can even rebuild one for you cheap,$$?) . with 4.10's and the granny tranny even a stock 305 will go down the road good ! I also have a complete 396 Big block here and headers $?. I have a real nice set of small block long tube small block headers also that would mate up to the exhaust system I have here . Anyone who buys the truck will get offered the headers & duals cheap!.$?

INTERIOR= Red dash cap fits well and looks good. Dash face is not hacked up. factory gauges. Newer style door panels in NON-matching colors ( I can help here also as I have few sets of correct older style door panels and many color dyes). The Red vinyl seat is perfect. No options here other than power brakes & steering. No mat or carpet of any type.

PRICE= is $1300 'as is' - slightly negotiable ,but I may take trades on other truck or hot rods/musclecar/parts .and I am already trying to locate parts to fix this, I have many 81-87 parts, but not a lot here for 73-80's.I can aide in delivery within several hundred miles of southern, New Jersey near Wilmington Delaware . delivery is .75 cents per loaded mile.
    DAVE 856-678-7883 before 9- PM EST e-mail= all4trux@snip.net some pics available- BE SPECIFIC IN SUBJECT BOX PLEASE.

2. crossy

crossy 1/2 ton status

Picked up a real nice chrome front bumper for it that has factory bumper guards on it . Also picked up the floor supports and one side of the floor repair panels. Also have Left side rocker panel. Price is $1300 now.

3. crossy

crossy 1/2 ton status

ALL INFO IN THE ORIGINAL AD(above) WAS CHANGED AND UPDATED. THANX FOR LOOKING . DAVE

4. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

how much for the axles?

ill trade you a box of cap'n crunch for em. lol

let me know a price ont eh axles

5. crossy

crossy 1/2 ton status

6. crossy

crossy 1/2 ton status

for you K5 guys I want to move this and I know you wnat the 8 luggers so I'll sell just the rolling chassis with tranny & transfer case for $550 , i keep all the loose & extra parts mentioned and the bed. DAVE