Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1975 k5 rear quarter on a 1976 k5??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chops76, Apr 3, 2006.

1. chops76

chops76 Registered Member

does anybody know if a '75 rear quarter will work on a '76? i am pretty sure that '75 is the full convertible but if i can notch where my roof meets the rear quarter, will it work? will all the mounting bolts line up with the floor pans and wheel well? i just want to make sure 'cause i can pick up a full quarter with inner fender and tailgate support for $70 . i know aftermarket sucks but so does rust. any help would be great. thanks

2. 1979jimmy350

1979jimmy350 1/2 ton status

it should work fine all the quarters are notched in that area, the full convertibles just have a extra patch pannel where your b pillar would be, or you could always convert to full convertable, i have a extra top and windsheild frame send me a email at blando24@msn.com, im only a few miles from elgin

3. chops76

chops76 Registered Member

thanks man, yeah i am interested in the top and windsheild frame. what are you looking to get for it? email me back at timmy2chops@comcast.net