Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1977 Blazer Houston Tx. $2500 OBO

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by chubbynova, Apr 22, 2007.

1. chubbynova

chubbynova Registered Member

1977 K5 Blazer For Sale
    350 motor rebuilt 4/23/05 less than 1500mi on it though. I have the papers to prove it. Also Rv cam installed at same time and I do have the box with all the spec on it too. New water pump, starter, steering gear box, ord steering brace, full length headers with dual flowmasters and H pipe. Dual electric fan with adjustable thermostat.
    350 transmission rebuilt with shift kit and new B&M torque converter, deep transmission pan with temperature guage installed. Np 203 transfer case was looked at well the transmision was being done and I was told the chain is still tight so no need to open it up. This was all done at the same time as the motor work.
    Dana 44 up front with 4:56 gears. New ball joint, U joints, bearings, extended stainless steel brake lines. Ord sway bar disconnect.
    12 Bolt in back welded 4:56 gears also with extended stainless brake line.
    35/15.5/15 TSL SX on 15x10 steel wheels. 90% tread
    Body has had the fenders trimmed and blue durabak bedliner rolled on. 1984 front end was put on. Currently inspected and insured but the registration ran up and I did not renew because I have not been driving it lately. Interior is gutted. Has a bench seat and diamond plate tool box. Also no speedometer but it has tach, and new autometer oil,volt, water,transmission temp and fuel gauge. Full size spare tire and high lift jack.
    I drive it about 35 mile to creek and back when I go off roading and to and from work on nice days. I have not been using it lately and could use the money. Located on the north east side of Houston Tx. feel free to ask questions or come buy and take a look. Not looking to part out at this time. I do have a digital camera so let me know if u want pictures. Thanks Steve

b1010232.JPG

2. K5Chris

K5Chris 1/2 ton status

dude, i used to live in kingwood, never seen that thing, i also used to go down to the creek too. mines a 91 with 37" SSR's. here's a bump for ya.

3. chubbynova

4. chubbynova

5. 54inches

54inches 1/2 ton status

A few more posts and it will be in m price range.

6. Art'74

Art'74 1/2 ton status

sent you a pm

7. cewrs12

cewrs12 Registered Member

Still got it? Where is the creek? I live in Friendswood & I can never find any good places to go without lookin out for the law.

8. chubbynova

Sold the truck.
    If u go to google and type in spring creek offroad houston tx u should be able to find it. I know they have a website

9. cewrs12

cewrs12 Registered Member

Yeah thanks man. I had been drinkin a little while watchin nascar and didn't even think to google it:screwy: . Anyway found em on the web and look forward to checkin it out.:waytogo: