Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1977 Chevy P/U long bed 3/4 ton 4x4 for parts (Maybe)

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by dpmalibu, Mar 3, 2007.

1. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

If it doesn't sell in 2 or 3 weeks I will part it out.I figured I would post this now in case someone is interested in something now but doesn't have the cash now but will in 2-3 weeks. I'd rather sell this thing whole due to it is a very road worthy truck but I don't have time or money to fix the couple stupid things wrong with it. Any way it has 14 bolt FF rear and 10 bolt front 8 lug .Don't know gear ratio yet. Either 3.73's or 4.10's. Has a very good running 350 and 700R4 trans. NP 208 transfer case. Brand new exhaust that turns in front of rear tires.Headers. Good hood, windshield, rear slider, Fiberglass cap ,35" BFG Mud terrains w/ 30-35% tread left. 3" body lift and new shocks and 4" springs front and back. I'll have prices once I decide what I am going to do. I'll update post by end of next week or so.

2. Backroads

Backroads 1/2 ton status

you have pics?

what do you want for the whole truck?

3. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

I am asking $1250 but i'd like to get $1000.Unless you can come tomorrow or early Sunday I have already made a deal with someone to trade for a Camaro. There are pics of it in The Trucks for sale section.