Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1977 GMC JIMMY $5,500.00 (over $16,000 invested)

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mtnsun, Sep 29, 2004.

1. mtnsun

mtnsun Registered Member

Oct 3, 2002
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif <font color="orange"> </font> This is a 1977 GMC Jimmy that has under gone a 3 yaer resto project. I have over 16k invested into this project but asking $6,000.00 or best offer for the truck. I need to sell it to make room for my pro street 55 chevy... This is what you get: New body sheet metal (fenders,quarters,doors,rockers),new exterior hardware (latckes,mirrors,handles,emblems),fresh paint 2003 GM copper Sunburst Metallic (burnt orange)this is a $7,000. paint job, Harwood 4"cowl/lift off fiberglass hood w/hood pins, fresh 406 SBC stuffed with great parts (10:1 compression TRW pistons,comp.cam, hirise intake,carder 750 carb,K&amp;N filter &amp; breathers,chrome tall valve covers,excell wiring,new HEI dist.) headman headers to 3" stainless tube, to 40 series flowmasters with turndowns under the cab, frame was blasted and undercoated, new body mounts, fresh TH350 trans with B&amp;M shift kit, deep pan, custom shafts (front &amp; rear),new yokes, 373 gears front &amp; rear,new shafts 32 spline, 4" tuff country lift,procomp rs 9000 shocks,dual front stabilizers,polished aluminum dif.covers (front &amp; rear),BFG Mud 35x15.5 on Mickey Thompson Classic 2 wheels (15x10) waren front lockouts, locking lugs,cage with rear down tubes, custom carpet that matches the paint, kirkey aluminum race seats with RJS 5 pt.harnesses,new dash with brushed aluminum incerts,(no heater,a/c or duct work in the truck)Autometer 5" monster tach w/shift light (phantom series 11,000 rpm),the only thing the inter needs is the front inner door pannels. I was going to custom make them from aluminum but have not.,Much more to list... Email me for a complete breakdown of the parts and specks on the truck as well as tons of photos. jjones6330@comcast.net or cell phone at 970.389.3563 (cell). The truck is located in the Mtns. of Colorado. I want the truck gone before the snow flys. Reasonable offer considerd also have a 2004 PJ trailer (18ft dove tail) w/retractable ramps (has less thn 500 miles on it,diamond plate tandom wheel wells,dual brakes,hauls this truck great) make an offer, paid $2,500.00 for the trailer. Will consider a package deal. Happy wheelin' /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif