Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1977 GMC Jimmy For sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mtnsun, Jun 21, 2004.

1. mtnsun

mtnsun Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif <font color="black"> </font> /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifTotal restro project just completed on a very sweet 77 Jimmy. Frame off, new body metal (everyhing), Harwood 4"cowl lift off hood, new billet grill, bumpers,fab tec front runner, pro comp 150 lights, metalic copper-sunbirst paint(2003 color) show quality paint, new hardware on everything, new 4" tuff country lift,pro comp es 9000 shocks,dual front stabilizers,new 35x12.50 BFG M/T on 15x10 Mickey Thompson classic 2 wheels,warren lockouts,heavy duty front axle shafts,new brakes all the way around,new lines &amp; hoses, very tuff 406sbc,haedman headers/flowmaster 40 series,custom carpet to match paint,new glass,complete new interior,custom dash,autometer guages,monster tac w/shift light, new np205 t-case, rebuilt T-350 trans w/B&amp;M shift kit,new custom driveshafts front &amp; rear,kirkey aluminum seats w/5 point RJS harnesses,cage,and much more. Over 16k invested in this 3 year project. Serious offers only inquire. Contact jeff @ 303.828.0151 or email for photos: jonesmtn2@msn.com [image]front side of jimmy[/image] [image]front of jimmy[/image] [image]back of jimmy[/image] [image]brennan &amp; truck[/image]

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Might want to post a price, I couldn't find one in the listing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mtnsun

mtnsun Registered Member

No, If you read the add, "Serious offers only" means I will consider a offer on the truck...

4. J.R.

J.R. Guest

how about a pic??

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    No, If you read the add, "Serious offers only" means I will consider a offer on the truck...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, if you read the rules, you must post a price, at least a figure that gives people a starting point to make offers.

6. mtnsun

mtnsun Registered Member

Photos are have been sent to your email J.R. I will consider an offer over $11,000.00 on the Jimmy.