Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1977 GMC JIMMY Must Go A.S.A.P.

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by mtnsun, Sep 23, 2004.

1. mtnsun

mtnsun Registered Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Wanted: A good home for my 1977 GMC JIMMY... This has been a 3 year project, over $16,000.00 invested into this project. Everything is new, body sheetmetal,drivetrain,paint,motor. You name it,it has been done. Painted 2003 Chevy copper sunburst metallic,all new body hardware,shines and looks like a show truck. 4"TUFF COUNTRY LIFT, pro comp rs 9000 shocks,dual front stabalizers,new body mounts,new BFG Mud 35x15.5 on new Mickey Thompson classic 2's 15x10,front waren lockouts,new front shafts,373 gears front & rear,New 406 SBC (lots of power)10.5:1 compression,nice comp cam,carter 750 carb on high rise manifold/K&N Tall filter,headman headers to 3" exhaust to Flowmaster 40 series (dual) with turndowns under cab of truck. New NP205 transfer case,new custom driveshafts (front & rear) TH350 trans w/B&M shift kit,interior is custom burnt orange carpet that matches the paint,black side pannels,new black dash with custom brushed aluminum incerts,Kirkey aluminum bucket race seats with RJS 5 point harnesses,cage with back down tubes, autometer monster tach w/shift light,new transfercase shifter and much more. Also a new custom fiberglass 4"cowl lift off (pin on) Harwood hood. This truck is the cat's ass! As I mentioned, I have over 3 years of my own time and money into this project. I am in the process of building a new log home in the mountains of Colorado as well as a Pro Street car. I hate to sell this truck but I need the room now for my next project. This sale will be good until October 16th 2004, after that the truck will go into storage until next spring. I will take $6,500.00 or best offer for this. I also have a brand new 2004 18" dual axle car hauler that I use to haul the truck to shows and events that I will sacrifice for around $1500.00 (paid $2450.00) and I only have less than 500 miles on it. Email me for photos or details jjones6330@comcast.net or call at 970.389.3563 I will be more than happy to send a complete list of parts and photos of the items. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif