Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1977 K10 Scottsdale P/U or package deal on 2 trucks 4 sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by dpmalibu, May 6, 2006.

1. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

Here is some info : It is Red/White 2-tone Body is straight w/ minor rust. It has normal rust in Cab corners and bottom of doors. Rt rear bed side over wheel well opening has some rust and Left front fender has rust . Floors are pretty solid. Just needs a small patch on either side (Hole size of quarter). Truck has a bedliner and a tool box in the bed.Also has new rear bumper.Interior is very clean. Has newly upholstered seat, new carpet and dash pad.Has an aftermarket stereo w/ cassette. Tires are in very good shape .They are 32x11.50x15 on chrome wagon wheels. Truck has a 350 motor and T-350 trans. Motor is bone stock. Has dual exhaust w/ newer catalytic convereters that go straight out to back bumper. Mechanically runs excellent. Has new tie rod, alignment, both rears and transfer case serviced, new windshield and new plugs, wires, PCV , fuel filter, air filter and oil change.Asking $1200 takes it!!! . Truck has passed inspection and is good until 3/08.Located in Trenton,NJ (609) 481-8811

I have a 79 2WD truck (roller) I will part out if you want to fix the rust.Or can make a package deal for the two. The 79 has new doors/ fenders and a solid cab. I'd sell both trucks for $2200 B/O

Last edited: May 13, 2006
  2. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

3. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I know I have seen the red and white 79 somewhere on the internet, can't remember where though. Maybe Collector car trader?

4. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

$1200 takes it!!!!