Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1978/80 K10 4x4 fire damage 36 TSL's TRADE!

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Quaddawg, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Quaddawg

Quaddawg 1/2 ton status

See my gallery for pictures, it is the black primer 78 K10 Click on "Quaddawg's Pics" in my signature

See gallery for fire damage too.

Was a great running truck before it burned. Engine compartment, and dash board burnt. Not sure of the the extent of damage in there yet...

350 Small block,Weiand intake, headers, edlebrock performer, 203 w/part-time ,TH350 recently rebuilt (has pan leak, but shifts great)

2 Brand new Flowmasters, nice dual exhuast in great shape only leaked at collectors

1/2 ton axles, 44 front 12bolt rear, some sort of LS in rear (never had it open), front is open.

NICE 36x12.50x15 TSL's professionally cut (siped) on factory rallys 80% or more tread left... very grippy pictures in gallery too.

Lift is sagged in front, but was 4 inch springs, blocks in rear... and a mild body lift...

Bed is rusty, but original, Cab is 1980 GMC best I can tell...rusty rockers, and corners, but not too bad (till it burnt that is)

Would be easy rebuild, or great for parts, or that "strange" 4x4 conversion you always wanted to do (camaro, Vega...lol, Ice cream truck...)

I will consider just about any trade, especially go karts, intesting car or truck (running only, no projects) , or remote control stuff, a boat, a dune buggy, atv, bike, big boy toys of any kind.

Hard to put a value on this truck, I had only had it for a couple of months, but I really liked it... loved it actually. what is is worth to you?

I would rather trade, as I think I could get a better deal, as far as cash, hell, I don't know. The tires, mounted and balanced (balance is good too) should be worth $400 easy, the rest of the parts should be worth a grand.. I have a lot in it, of course, who doesn't... It does have a good non-e check 1978 title too, that is worth something in Ohio... No insurance = no salvage title... that is good, anyway... $1500 worth of trades... $1250 cash money....

Any takers..... Please, this thing is breaking my heart, it deserves to be fixed, I just don't have the time or money.

2. Quaddawg

Quaddawg 1/2 ton status

$500 for the tires and wheels

$500 for the rest

Would really rather trade... still a lot of truck here guys... just trying to cut my losses

3. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

i would trade you my 33s and a 14 bolt axle for your 36s, i would really like to have them. i am in ohio too.

4. Quaddawg

Quaddawg 1/2 ton status

I can't use any 4x4 parts... sorry.... I am not building anything soon

5. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

no problem, it was worth a shot :grin: i could trade you my cr250 for the whole thing but i would need some cash out of it too.

6. Quaddawg

Quaddawg 1/2 ton status

what year is it? I don't really need a CR250 (bad ass bike, I had one) But you never know, and how much cash?

7. Quaddawg

Quaddawg 1/2 ton status

8. flatline

flatline 1/2 ton status

I didn't know you were on here! I seen your ebay add yesterday, that sucks about your truck! Where about Cincinnati do you live? I am up by Hamilton about 20 miles north.

If you still want to sell your wheels/tires let me know.

9. Quaddawg

Quaddawg 1/2 ton status

Yeah it sucks.... oh well...

I am in Sayler Park, down by the Ohio River... between Addyston and Anderson Ferry..

The truck is almost done on ebay, and in my opinion, it's still pretty darned cheap!!