Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1979 K10 For Sale *WITH PICS*

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by CiceroK5, Jan 11, 2004.

1. CiceroK5

CiceroK5 Registered Member

Super clean 79 guys, this things nice. Its a short box hugger orange all original with 86k on it. -ORIGINAL- Brand new 33" Grabber M/T's for winter and for summer and or play it has an extra set of 38" Gumbo mudders. 350/th350/np205/d44/12blt with duals. Trans has 200 miles on it and has warranty too. Nice rig but dont have the space to hang on to it. Buckets, no tilt wheel, manual windows too. Super clean with one or two little spots of surface rust the size of a cookie. I'm gonna start her off at 5600 or best offer talk to me guys shes a nice truck. Heres 5 pics to wet your appetite more coming tommarow the camera needs more batteries, again. OLE RED PICS

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

damn that is a hot lookin truck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. CiceroK5

Thanks a lot shes a great truck but its time to move on. I always like the sound of a duramax sitting in my driveway. Anybody interested drop me line. JUST CLICK ON OLE RED FOR PICS

4. CiceroK5

Cmon someone make an offer cause its goin up on Ebay otherwise. Pics of truck

5. CiceroK5

Sold ------------