Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1981 K5, Rust free cali truck, d60, 14 b, 1000's invested,5k firm

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by camiswelding, Feb 16, 2004.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

May 25, 2003
    1981 K5, Rust free cali truck, d60, 14 b, 1000\'s invested,5k firm

yep... the k5 long term project is for sale... this is a rust free 1981 k5, black and white, never crashed or abused and owned by me for more than ten years,150k on the body/frame, manual windows no a/c, no radio,scotsdale version.fresh unused seats, sm465, model 208, it has a (0 ) miles brand new pro built 4bolt 350 main, world heads, 260 mild cam, balanced and blueprinted, performance distributor,performer intake,new quadrajet, doug thorley headers, new 4 core radiator, everything on the motor is new and is the best quality. The engine is california smog legal and has all the smog equipment intact.Centerforce 2 clutch,3 inch exhaust with a hi flow convertor
    it also has a D60,14bolt..both of which were swapped out of a miltary truck with only 2k... thats right 2k miles on it.
    There is the full ORD treatment including full greasable shackles, shackle flip, steering brace, steering box weld in kit (frame never had any cracks in it).... it saw very little off road use and I am 50 years old and babied it.
    4 inch rancho kit (2 k miles on it before build up),stainless braided brakelines,
    custom built 3/8 plate stainless front push bumper, sano trimmed fenders with welded lips, full welded 1 x 3 x 3/16 rockers treatment, billet grill
    truck needs some finishing,, rear driveshaft,rear end angle setup,truck could use paint, re install tank, whatever treads you would want for it, floormat etc....I have just about all the needed parts but its 90 percent done and could be finished in a weekend.
    I have more than 1000.00 in chevy parts to go with it, a good model 203 a good model 205 (to build a doubler), a 4 x 4 turbo 350, several steering boxes, rear disc brackets, pumps/brackets, the original 10 bolts fully rebuilt,stock bumpers etc, new spoke wheels/stock 8 luggers as well....
    momma needs her teaching masters paid for and I am forced to sell my love... something I thought I would have my entire life... youve all been there.... so Im not crying just stating fact
    I havent shot any pics of it yet... and I am not willing to send any to anyone NOT seriously interested in this truck and who has the money... currently... you would need a car trailer to pick it up in my shop where its always been garaged... you would also need a second truck for all the parts that go with it... I will give you all my chevy parts
    The price is 5k...I have more than that in just new parts in it so the price is not negotiable..... I wouldnt try to haggle with you on this deal so please dont come thinking Im open to "offers" Im not....clean title and this is NOT some salvage job or beat to crap goverment truck... I looked hard for this truck for a long time and jumped on it when I found it
    If youve been waiting for the right truck.... equipped just like this one... well youve found it
    Write me at my email address and Ill give you my phone number and we can talk