Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1983 Chevy Blazer, Keizer, Or

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by 2BLAZERS, Apr 18, 2007.

1. 2BLAZERS

2BLAZERS 1/2 ton status Premium Member

We'll its time to reduce the fleet, something about 6 vehicles the wife is getting sick of:D

I bought this truck last summer from bigbadchev84 and basically don't have time to do anything with it. Today is my third day of since January 1st. It basically has sat around since then, in the way. I bought it for $ 1,800 from him and am asking $ 1,700 OBO.

It has a 350 with about 40,000 on a rebuilt, ran good last summer but now it needs a serious tune-up, also the tranny is a 400 but does not go into 3rd gear, needs a rebuild. The brakes also need some work on them to be road worthy. Other then the above its just a normal 1983 Chevy Blazer with Red Interior, and black primer paint.

The motor has a chrome oilpan, timing cover, valvecover, alum. intake and headers. The Blazer rides on a 4'' all spring lift with 3/4 running gear and 4.10s., newer 3/4 driveshaft, Utlra wheels and 315/75/16 all terrain tires with maybe 35% tread left, rear power window, dual battery trays, newer starter and alternator, tow package and aircraft landing lights. Also the windshield leaks water and needs resealed. I have also taken a few parts off like battery ties downs and exhaust brackets.

I am trying to sell it as a whole unit but will start to consider parting it out come mid May if nothing else happens. I am not in a huge hurry but want to reduce the fleet to 4 vehicles by the end of the summer. I do have title in hand and cash only. Would be willing to trade for a deckover 10-14,000 trailer that is good shape.

Pictures available by e-mail if this doesn't work.

more_001.jpg

more_007.jpg

nickel pics 018.jpg

nickel pics 021.jpg

nickel pics 024.jpg

My contact info:

In Keizer, OR

Elliot Groeneveld
    elliot@wrtcpas.com
    elliotgroeneveld@comcast.net
    503-463-8732 home
    503-378-1120 work