Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1985 Blazer F/S

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Airpowr, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Airpowr

Airpowr Registered Member

1985 Blazer with a 383 Stroker. The engine, tranny, and rear axle (3.73's, Auburn posi) have recently been rebuilt and have less then a 1000 miles on them. New beefed up rear drive shaft. The eng block is a 1 piece rear seal with I believe 882 heads, stock GM aluminum intake with a edelbrock carb. It's been lifted 4" with Rough Country springs (No Blocks). The front suspension is all new 9(ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, dual dampening absorbers, I started to put in poly body bushings but haven't finished due to a couple frozen bolts. Front sway bar has poly bushings. 15x10 Eagle rims with 31x10x15 tires. Cowl induction hood, Emissions legal, Edelbrock TES headers, 3" CAT converter into a SS single inlet dual outlet muffler. New carpet, and dash. I installed a factory tach. The body is in pretty good shape, some rust through on the passenger side rocker and panel just behind the pass door. The only othe rust area is the floor area right in front of the tailgate. I'm including all the patch panels for the rusty areas. I also have alot of spare parts to go with it. Spare front and rear seats, spare pass door and fender, a couple of hoods, spare new inner wheel wells, rad support. New front disc rotors,and rear drums. I'll try and get some pics up by Monday. $4500 OB acceptable offer Email pwgriffith@hotmail.com

2. Airpowr

3. Airpowr

ttt again

4. Airpowr

ttt 1