Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1985 Blazer for sale or part out

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by zach78k5, Apr 11, 2005.

1. zach78k5

zach78k5 1/2 ton status

1985 305/206/700R4
    Holley Projection
    Recently rebuilt tranny.
    Runs great, some vibrations, probably driveline. rubber floor cover, interior needs some work as does exterior. Straight body, but paint is weathered. 32 inch tires.
    I am hoping to get $1500. I have put twice that into this truck in the last 6 months. It was stolen and recovered which is why the interior is not great. No major problems. 3.73 gears. Rear end has posi. I have a newly rebuilt front end with welded truss and new bearings, ball joints etc. that i would throw in as well. Any interest.
    I have considered parting out as well. I know the projection with the matching holley intake will go for 600 or so on ebay and the front end is probably worth 200 or a little more. i dont know how easy it will be to get money out of the rest of the truck though. Any interest in the truck minus the projection? I would take 700 or maybe less. I am looking to figure this out in the next month or so. PM me if interested.

2. txhotrod

txhotrod Registered Member

:mad: This add is useless without PICS! :dunno: :angry1:

3. blazer590

blazer590 Newbie

Interested

Good Morning, and in case I dont see you again, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and Good Night.

I recently purchased a theft recovery 1985 GMC Jimmy, that while it has alot of pluses, there are some minus' that I want to address. I am very interested in perhaps the whole vehicle, but your ad mentioned that you would be willing to seperate the pro-jection. My main concern is the running gear, I need a 700R4 core to rebuild, I want to get rid of the 12 bolt in the rear (the ring and pinion are shot, and I am building a mild daily driver that looks good, sorry to all you hard core guys!) My second concern is the interior, I dont care what the condition is, LMC Truck offers the covers I want, I just need the hard parts like seats, interior panels, etc. Knowing what I am looking for, please take a moment to see what you could get for the items I dont want, fuel injection, the other front end, etc, and maybe we can work out a deal. I live in Vancouver, my family lives in Bellevue, and I am up there about once a month. I would also like to see some pics of the interior, etc. You can reach me directly at gary590@hotmail.com
    Thanks for your time,
    Gary (blazer590)