Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1985 c-10 GMC shortbed for sale in Louisiana

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by BowtieBlazer, Sep 7, 2005.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

This thing is my pride and joy but I'm to the point where time is not on my side and I have two projects this and the blazer. I really need a reliable DD at this point in time. The body is straight and not plagued with rust. Still has factory paint minus the front drivers side fender was repainted to match after a wreck 6 years ago. At this point it has a crate 350 (75k) in it, which runs with a smoking problem (i still think intake gasket). The tranny is shot, it has park and neutral and thats it. I put 4 new 275/60/15 tires on it about 2 months ago and since then they maybe have 1000miles on them on 15x10 eagle alloys (i also have the factory rims) the interior is still nice

[​IMG]
    (as seen in background here with new rims)
    [​IMG]

I need to snap some to date pics as now I have a new ding in the hood

2. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Uhh.... Price? And, how can you have 1000 miles on the tires when the truck has a bum tranny....?

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

This truck was my daily driver until it blew a head gasket--right after I had put on the tires. Instead of fixing the head gasket i swapped in the crate motor from my old K5 and within a week toasted the tranny. I have been bumming and borrowing rides since early august, its getting very old. I forgot to add the bed is rhinolined.

Asking $1500