Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1985 Chevrolet K 10 Pickup

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by rtaub15, Jun 19, 2004.

1. rtaub15

rtaub15 Registered Member

1985 Chevrolet Pickup, Dana 44 8 lug, Corp 14 bolt rear, chevy 350, sm465, np208, 4.10's, 38.5 inch gumbo mudders, some rust around the fenders, cab corners as well but have brand new ones, Have new ignition cylinder, door locks, new water pump, new thermostat, new starter, new alternator I Personally have never driven it on the road or anything. Ill take 1000 obo for the truck, with the 89-91 conversion all ready to go on. In the northern new jersey area. Any offers email me at rtaub15@hotmail.com

2. rtaub15

rtaub15 Registered Member

sorry i wasnt clear, the ignition cylinder, door locks, and a new ignition switch are not installed, i am selling this due to money problems and really trying to go back to school so unfornately i need the money.

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

we had one out here last winter that had less rust than that, hardly any at all, it ran and drove fine and everything, it was an 84 and auto trans was all that was different and no one would even give 300 for it, had orignial 305 4 bbl in it too, nice 6 lug ralleys and nice bf goodrich 31 x 10.50 tires and power doors a/c tilt cruise rear slider glass deluze silverado mirrors nice black interior, nice cloth seat no rips nice black dash pad not a single crack and everything,

we ended up having to literally drove it to peoria IL scrap yard and the crane picked it up and crushed it and tossed it like a rag doll, ripped it all apart and i got to watch, it was neat /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i was the last person to drive it except for the last 20 feet of its life over to the big scrap vehicle crane, then went to truck heaven a few seconds later, with alot of ripping and crunching and shattering noises, heh, it wasnt the first or last we've had to do this to, just another one on the long list, thats all.

80s k-10 are worthless even worse than 2wd's for some reason, i dunno whats up with that, hard to rid of them

thats where all the vehicles around in this region end up at is ni peoria, whether they were in a salveage yard first or not, every single one ends up in peoria if they are in central IL

good luck

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I must have been totally clueless about this K-10, otherwise I would have given you 300 for it in a heartbeat if it was as good as you described it.