Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1985 Cruise Control Parts

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Hobbes9112, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Hobbes9112

Hobbes9112 Registered Member

I found out today that the previous owner of my 1985 Jimmy didn't put all the cruise control parts back on the truck after he rebuilt the motor. :mad: I need to find the following:

Cruise Control Servo Bracket
    Linkage from servo to carb
    Servo
    Vacuum hose check valve
    Harness ext. (small harness that runs from cruise harness to servo)

I found a remanufactured servo at NAPA. The bracket and harness have been discontinued by GM so I thought I would check here before I head to the salvage yard.

Thanks!
    Brian

2. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

I am about to rip all of this off my truck. I am goingto take a pic of all of it on the truck and you tell me what you need. :D

3. Hobbes9112

Sounds great!!! :D

4. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Here is what i have. I probably have the link to the carb too. But the vacume hose check valve broke when i was taking it off. it had 3 inlets and 1 broke off. :(

[​IMG]

5. Hobbes9112

That is exactly what I am looking for! I can probably track down the check valve here in town. Do you know if the cruise worked on the truck before you removed it? Not really a big deal, I am just wondering if the servo still works. If not, I still want to buy this stuff from you. I will just have to order a new servo. Send me a PM and let me know how much you want for the parts and how I should send payment. Also, if you have the cruise module that goes under the dash, let me know how much more you would want for that. I think mine is still good, but it would be nice to have a spare.

Thanks a lot!!!
    Brian