Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1985 GMC Sierra 3500

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by dpmalibu, Mar 13, 2006.

1. dpmalibu

dpmalibu 1/2 ton status

I bought this truck to use for swap meets and for towing but my wife and I don't see things the same way so it has to go.She doesn't want to look at it in the driveway everyday.It has a 350(mileage unknown) . The motor is not the original.Also has a rebuilt t-400 w/ 5000 miles.Mileage on odometer is 40,000 but it has obviously turned over at least once. No leaks ,No smoke. Runs good. Was a delivery truck for a local produce company. It was not used much the last couple of years.It was used as a back up. It has a 10 ft. box and is refrigerated. Compressor for the refrigeration is not hooked up.Body is rough but not too bad. I have an extra pass door I'll throw in if you want it.Interior only has one seat. have a bench seat I will also throw in. Floor has been patched on driver side. I have a brand new floor pan I will also throw in with it.Truck runs good. Good delivery vehicle or tow vehicle or move furniture with it.Asking $1200 have pics. Make me an offer has to go ASAP.Truck is 2WD.