Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1985 M1008 CUCV/1995 Mazda 626

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by daleearnhardt01, Jul 6, 2004.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

This listing is for a friend. I dont know much about the 626 but I do know about the CUCV. I put front brakes on it back in May and did a few other things. It runs good and all that.

1985 CUCV with all stock drivetrain. 6.2L diesel motor (379ci) with th400 tranny and np 208 tcase. Front axle Dana 60, 4.56 gears/open. Rear 14 bolt with 4.56 gears and detroit locker. I just changed the window channel and replaced light covers. New steering pump in the process of being installed and then truck will pass inspection, it has plates. I am currently getting around 22+/-mpg on the highway.

Suspension still remains stock with stock ~32in.~ Commando tires. I have an ORD shackle flip for the rear, and havent bought anything for the front. All it needs is springs and new wheels and tires and you can comfortably run 36-38in tires.

Pictures coming soon.

I am looking to get around 4,200 and some trades will be considered.

The Mazda is a family car that was just being used by my Dad to get back and forth to work. It is very reliable and runs strong. Recently has had 1000 dollars put into its brakes, front end axle, etc. Also have pictures of this if anyone is interested. Price is 2,800 neg.

Thanks fer your time.

leach

leach@vt.edu