Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1986 1 ton m1008 mud project in Kansas

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by crimescene, Jan 26, 2006.

1. crimescene

crimescene Registered Member

Gonna be moving and just dont have the money or time to finish this project, will part out if noone buys complete, stock 454 engine with fresh 781 large oval port heads, new dual plane aluminum intake holley 600, new edelbrock performer cam and lifters, hooker super comp headers, rebuilt 2wd th400, rebuilt np205 divorced transfer case with 1350 yokes, dana 60 front 4.56 gears, 14 bolt rear axle with 4.56 gears and detroit locker, crossover steering, body is super clean with only a small rust spot on pass cab corner, size of a golfball, comes with a ton of extra parts, doors, hood, interior, wiring, etc. Frame is perfect, no rust or cracks or bends, truck has 18 inches of lift and sits on 44 boggers. must see to appreciate. $6000.00 contact Cortney at kctruckguy2000@yahoo.com
    photos in my gallery http://coloradok5.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/26978

2. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

man i wish A) i had the money, and B) that that was street legal where i live.
    BADD A$$!!

for others who are interested....

what is need to complete it?

3. crimescene

I uploaded more recent photos, shows the engine and transfer case, the truck was originally diesel, so I got a complete wiring from a gas 454 1 ton truck, just needs to be put in, needs the rear and trans driveshafts done, steering and brakes are operational, it has a regular 1 ton tilt, cruise, steering column with it, interior pieces from the same 1 ton civilian truck with power windows and locks, also have the doors which are in great shape, but the windows were slow. I have a ton of miscalaneous pieces, too many to remember.

4. crimescene

5. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

what all did you do to get 18"s of lift? thanks

6. crimescene

12 inch superlift, 3 inch body, 3 inch traction lift.