Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1986 M1009 CUCV Blazer For Sale

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Burbinator, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Burbinator

Burbinator 1/2 ton status

1986 M1009 CUCV...

The Good:
    - 6.2L diesel, ~78K miles, runs good, minor valve cover leak on driver bank.
    - 100% complete interior, with exception of radio shelf, all in good condition.
    - all military specific components intact (i.e. shackles front and rear, pintle, black out lighting (with spares), dual alternators)
    - has NOT been converted to 12V
    - decent tires
    - complete drivetrain (TH400, 10 bolt F/R w/ 3.08's, 3/4T springs, all military original)
    - hydroboost system complete
    - misc. odds and ends you would expect to be missing are intact.

The Bad:
    - truck came off trailer bringing it home from gov't auction, landing on roof. See here for details and some pics.
    - side glass on top and passenger wing are only usable glass components
    - tailgate and F/R bumpers are only usable body components, also mirrors, door handles, etc.
    - no exterior antenna brackets
    - "salvage" AZ title

This truck was a perfect, fully functional, running M1009 prior to the accident. Since that happened, this truck was going to be cannabalized for every single one of its usable parts for installation into a bare M1009 tub to make a complete truck or I was going to modify it beyond recognition to be a rock crawler. I have neither the time nor inclination at this point in time to take on either project.

Any interested parties please contact me by PM or email. I am happy to show it to anyone who would like to inspect it. I will also take any pictures of particular areas upon request.

<font color="red">***NOTE***
    I DO NOT want to part this truck out! I want it sold in its entirety. Serious inquiries/offers only. I will deliver in the Phoenix Metro area.</font>

Thanks!

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I'm interested....!

Where can I see it?!

Marv

3. Burbinator

It is located at my house in N. Phoenix...I'll PM you with details.

4. Burbinator

Sold to Marv...

Thanks!