Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1987 JIMMY DIAMOND PLATE ROCKERS- WHERE to BUY??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by hvsportsusa, Dec 16, 2002.

1. hvsportsusa

hvsportsusa Newbie

Looking all over for these. Any info?

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Welcome to the 80s! You need some neon shock boots to go with those? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Just kidding man, had to give you some grief. </font color>

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

As far as I know there are not any companies currently making those style rockers for these body trucks. You can get them for the 72 down but wrong contour.

4. slider

slider 1/2 ton status

I have a diamond plate kit that covers the lower part of a rig. It was made by a company called P.R. products or Prerunner products. It goes the rear of the front fender to right in front of the rear bumper. 1/4 the way up the fender, door and quater panel. I had it on a 1980 GMC shortbox pickup. I think it would fit your Blazer, I am not sure if this is what your looking for but thought it might be. I had it installed years ago with pop rivets, covered up rust real good until I replaced the cab corners and painted the truck. Let me know if your interested. Later Slider