Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1987 K5/1 ton axles, Redneck Ram, MORE!/New Mexico

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by liv24wheel, Apr 17, 2006.

1. liv24wheel

liv24wheel Registered Member

FOR SALE! 1987 K5.
    -Rear axle: 14 bolt ff, disk brakes, 5.13, newer seals and bearings, 1350 yoke.
    -Front axle: Dana 60, disk brakes, 5.13, newer seals and bearings.
    -Steering: Redneck Ram, crossover high steer with a big tie rod (ORD's draglink), agr pump, ORD steering brace, grant steering wheel.
    -Suspension: REAR- ORD shackle reversal, Superlift springs.
    Front- BDS 6" springs
    -Engine: 350ci TBI, MSD ignition, dual flowmaster 30 series mufflers with cats, runs strong. 130,000 miles on motor...
    -Transmission: 700R4 with around 20,000 miles.
    -T-case: Re-sealed NP208
    -Tires/Wheels: 39.5/13.5/15 Iroks (bias); 15x10 white steels (re-painted black)
    -Misc:
    - 6-point cage tied to the frame.
    - Custome rear bumper with diamond plate gas tank skid plate
    - Spare tire mount incoporated into the cage
    - Besttop soft top (same style as if the hardtop was on)
    - Floor sprayed with 3M bedcoating (no carpet)
    -CB/PA system
    -Pioneer deck

Extra info: I bought this truck from Minnesota, so the body is rusted through in places. I found this out after I bought it and tore out the carpet. The floor beneath the driver has been replaced. I have around $300 in body parts that will be included with the truck. The frame is in great condition. The steering box area is fine. I have around $9000 invested after the purchase of the truck. This is a great four-wheel dedicated truck. It was the first truck to ever finish a certain 4+ trail in Socorro, New Mexico. It has successfully completed Poison Spyder, Golden Spike, and Gold Bar Rim in one great day of wheelin. I am selling this truck because I need money for college. The truck runs great and is insane off road, no coilover sprung buggy, but I am rarely disappointed in the rocks or anywhere for that matter. I will try to get more picks but here on some for now.... ASKING $8000

_dsc2262_640.jpg

10-01-05_1516.jpg

n11607259_30003218_5168.jpg

2. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    is that your backyard? lol. i wish we had somewhere to play like that locally. luuucky. ttt for ya

3. dallassmith

dallassmith 1/2 ton status

If you don't sell it soon, we should go out and play sometime:D :D pm me your number so we could talk.

later