Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1987 Suburban 2500 2wd/Tow Rig for sale..>CLEAN...454/Th400....

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 90blzr, Mar 5, 2004.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Gonna put the Suburban up for sale and look for another Crew Cab. That and I could use the $$$ /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Its a 1987 Chevy Suburban 2500 (3/4 ton) 2wd. Has a 454, Th400, etc.
    Outside is CLEAN, with a few minor dings. Paint is nice and shiny. Interior is CLEAN, headliner is PERFECT. Seats are near perfect/maybe perfect. Dash has a cover, underneath is ONE crack at the speaker hole, but it has a cover on it. Carpet is in good shape with a few marks. Passenger side will be cleaned before purchase (has stain from heater core leak a few months back). DEFINATELY one of the cleaner ones I've seen...at least around here. Saw one the other day for $3500 that was BEAT. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    This suburban runs AWESOME. Pulls no problem. Its got the tow package and everything. Engine runs smooth and tranny shifts nicely also. Inside has some rattles, normal stuff to be expected from an almost 20 year old truck.

It just passed smog at the test only station with flying colors. The tech could not believe how clean it ran. Can fax smog sheet if requested. Just registered also. Tags are fresh.

The 454 is from a 1995 Suburban that had about 15,000 miles on it when it was dropped in about 6 months ago. All of the following was replaced about 6 months ago or less: Harmonic balancer, flywheel, water pump, valve cover gaskets, oil pan gaskets, intake gaskets, water neck gasket, rear main seal, egr gasket, EGR unit, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, alternator, heater core, air filter, exhaust donuts, exhaust manifold to head gaskets, O2 sensor, coolant temp. sensor, and I'm sure there is more. Basically everything I could replace I've replaced.
    The throttle body unit itself has been completely rebuilt also.
    The tranny pan gasket and filter have also been replaced.
    Tires have about 1/2 tread on them. Fresh alignment also. Front end parts have also been replaced..steering/pitman arms, tie rods, etc.

Windows are tinted. Its a Silverado model and has full power. Power door locks, power windows, power steering, etc. Front and rear a/c. I've never actually used the rear ac. Basically loaded. Barn doors in the rear, not tailgate style.
    Hmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif There is probably more, I just cant think of it right now.
    $4800obo. Can possibly deliver also depending on location.
    Pics can be seen at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/80504443cuzrKj

2. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

nice! Wish you were closer

BTT!