Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1988 Gmc Jimmy Whole or parts

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by gmcjimmy88, Sep 13, 2006.

1. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

SOLD! PLEASE DELETE!
    I will be swapping my lift and tires from this one but will replace it with stock suspension and tires. It is an 1988 Gmc Jimmy, Most of the body is rather beat up but still runs like a champ. Everything works except the tailgate window. I have the glass but not in the gate. I can get pics of anything you need if interested. It will not come with a title since it is a parts truck. I would prefer to sell it complete to be easier. If not I will part it out but would like to give it a little time listing as complete. If you would like parts please p.m. me here Since My yahoo account is locked out right now and I will put you on a list as I receive requests. I would like to get 700 for the truck complete. Parts prices will have to be negotiated. Thanks

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 053.jpg

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  2. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

any chance you could deliver it to Rockingham,N.C. for that price and maybe some gas $.If so let me know.

fast88notch@aol.com

3. HoodRich

HoodRich 1/2 ton status

If it comes running and driving I'll take it. I can pick up at your place with my trailer. Please lemme know if we can work something out.

steve

4. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

It will be driving with stock running gear. I can deliver for the price of the truck and gas money as well, But would prefer you come look at it prior to delivery to make certain it is what you want. The tranny has a leak in it Not too bad but it does leak.

5. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

i would like to look at it also .I pretty much want it for parts and the fuel injection wiring harness as I am going to swap my 81 over to tbi.Let me know when you get everything swapped over and I can ride up and take a look at her.