Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1988 Heep XJ

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Confedneck, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

1988 Jeep Cherokee Limited
    4 Door, 4 Liter, 4 wheel drive
    Starts and runs pretty good, all power locks and windows work, drivers door lock cylinder is bad. Runs hot, see:overheats.
    Needs:4 Tires, Battery, Waterpump, Fan clutch, new electric fan, power steering pump, radio and speakers, LF fender, drivers door, passengers rear door, drivers rear fender has a large dent.
    If anyone is interested at all, you come and pick it up at my work in Fort Myers, Florida, i can get pictures and probably will tomorrow. will post asking price when i post the pictures tomorrow..
    josh

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

If you decide to part it out I'd be interested in the PDL solenoids, and the front passenger pw motor. I know there are a few other small bits we need but I can't think of them at the moment.

Rene

3. Confedneck

rene, ill let you know if i can get those for you, i just got a pm from a guy in dade city from florida4x4.com who is telling me he pretty much wants it...ill see what hes gonna do with it, and ill try and get them for ya..

4. Confedneck

5. Confedneck

SOLD!!!

sold the ol heep today for $300 bucks to pure insanitys friend zukirick from florida4x4..

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Re: SOLD!!!

You did WHAT!!!!!!! 300 bucks?!?!?!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. Confedneck

300 bucks...gone, had to get it out of the lot at work and i didnt have anywhere else to keep it....other than what i listed was wrong, it now needs a belt and tranny line replaced,as well as enough trans fluid to fill the system because the belt broke and took the trans line into the crank pulley and lost all the fluid, about 2 hours before they picked it up too lol...

8. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Yep we got it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif We havent had a chance to touch it yet besides getting it in the shop and looking it over. I havent even heard it run. Rick had a guy stop him wanting to buy it off the trailer before he got out of Ft Meyers. LMAO!

The pics of it dont lie, but dont show the damage well unless youve seen it in person, THEN you know where they are and can see them in the pics. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif The pics look GOOOD, in reality its got some honkin dents in it. LOL! In other words its perfect for a trail rig...its already got body damage, no need to sweat the first dent.

Really were not sure what were gonna do w/ it. The longer we own it the more that will be done. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Step 1 is to get it mech. sound, THEN start mods. Were thinking 33s, some tube work for bumpers, and if we have it long enuff maybe an exo cage. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif As soon as its running its back up for sale /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and well do more as time permits. Only time will tell.

9. Confedneck

i think its funny that someone tried buying that heep off of the trailer, when my buddy tried selling it for over a month with only one offer, and he sold it to that person for 100 bucks, she decided she didnt want it and i got it..cant wait to see what it ends up as..ive already heard some ideas along the lines of what my plans had been.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif