Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1988 Suburban For Sale 2wd 3/4 14ff

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by GREENPANE, Sep 18, 2006.

1. GREENPANE

GREENPANE Registered Member

I bought this on ebay gambleing that it would have a injected smallblock with a 700r4. Well it's a 454 with a th400, oh well.:doah: Anyways after replacing several sensors and the distributor she runs prety darn well! The a/c compessor makes a grinding sound when I hit the switch and does not blow cold air. The interior is not in bad shape and the underside is still shiny in some spots. The front windshield is cracked and has some dime size rust spots on the sheet metal around the rear windows. It has a 3" body lift and that appears to be the only modifacation of the rig. I put a new highflow cat and dynomax straight through muffler on it. It has power windows,locks,steering,brakes and everything works really good! Oh, new fuel pump,filter and new cheapy front shocks. 1500$ obo Thats all I can really think of right now, but if you have any questions just ask or PM me please. Located in Santa Ana CA.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2006
  2. GREENPANE

GREENPANE Registered Member