Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1988 Suburban *Pristine* Mech. Special

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by hereinmissoula, Mar 29, 2007.

1. hereinmissoula

hereinmissoula Registered Member

Need to sell this as soon as possible....

please take these pictures for what they are, i did not even wipe anything off, wash it, or vacum it.. paint shines nice and interior is a solid 9/10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]I [​IMG]have [​IMG]many [​IMG]receipts [​IMG]for [​IMG]this [​IMG]vehicle... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]rebuilt trans at 100,000 miles... new goodwrench motor at 100,000 miles, new pinion seals, painted two years ago, reupholstered two years ago, new carpet, inside looks absoluteley incredible... smells like new vehicle smell...all work was done by ase shops, including the motor and tranny

The motor has a knock, which is wierd for only 50,000 on this motor, don't know what it is, and don't have time to fix it (college guy with two kids). This thing has almost no rust (very small spots in couple places, and only surface there, you really have to look for it). I paid 3500 dollars for this, and i think 1800 is fair considering the condition. If you have any questions please call me at 406-880-3865.

Oh by the way
    Tbi 350, 700r4, 208.... trans case was rebuilt when trans was. everything works.. from the rear air and heat to dome light, all gauges, power windows and locks, all door seals good, no leaks, hood tight as can be (not the usual have to bang to get it to open), warn hubs, tow package (will include the ball hitch, (dosen't fit my blazer, need a drop one for that).. this vehicle looks like it has 50,000 miles on it no joke..

front tires at 80 % rears need replaced, like at 30 or so, thats why it looks like it is sagging a little, front tires are a different brand and have much more tread... i will also include 4 extra rally rims with brand new snow tires mounted on them

shane williams
    hereinmissoula@yahoo.com

2. hereinmissoula

will consider partial trade for a 208 trans case for a sm465 trans. need one for my 87 blazer...thanks

3. hereinmissoula

offers??????

4. hereinmissoula

will consider any reasonable offers... needs to go... i have a k5 now and don't need this, (though i wish my k5 was in the shape this is)

5. hereinmissoula

this should be worth 1200 right?????

come on, needs to go !!!!!!!!

offers considered

6. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Man I would buy that in a sec! Sucks you are 1/2 way across the country!

7. LucasJ03

LucasJ03 1/2 ton status

Burb

I'm interested. Shoot me an email and we can work out some details on it. I'm in Ft. Collins, CO. Would you consider meeting somewhere in between. I'm leaving for moab wed morning so it would have to be after that. Let me know.

Thanks
    Lucas

lucasj3@comcast.net

8. hereinmissoula

still for sale 406-896-8990 new number