Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1988 Suburban Silverado V2500 4x4

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by BigRed89, Nov 17, 2004.

1. BigRed89

BigRed89 1/2 ton status

I'm posting this for a friend of mine. I'll try to answer questions as best I can, otherwise you can call him.

1988 Chevy Suburban Silverado V2500 4x4, 350 V8, TH400, Gear Vendors OD/UD, 3/4 ton running gear with 4.10 gears, 4" lift, 135K miles. 33" BFGoodrich Mud Terrain tires with 5K miles on them. CD player and alarm.

Engine and transmission were professionally rebuilt at 121K miles. Engine has Edelbrock Multi-point fuel injection, Edelbrock aluminum heads, Comp Cam roller rockers, Doug Thorley headers with 3" exhaust, ARP bolts throughout, MSD ignition, and more. Engine was tuned at Edelbrock in Torrance, CA. All modifications done with CA smog legality in mind. Only thing that doesn't pass visual is the air cleaner which can easily be changed to the stock set-up (which owner has) at time of smog check. Otherwise vehicle is smog legal.

Vehicle was used primarily for camping trips and towing toys. Never exposed to any hard core four wheeling, and has been well cared for. Body, paint, and interior are all in good condition and show well. Selling due to purchase of Dodge diesel 4x4. I'm sure I've left off alot of things that he's done to the vehicle, but if you're interested, call David at 213-268-2568, he's asking $6500.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

that there is one clean burb /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif