Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1989 Blazer for sale

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Brians89K5, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Brians89K5

Brians89K5 1/2 ton status

Ok guys Im having a money crunch so I have to sell Bertha. 350 fuel injected, 700r4, 4.56 ring and pinion front and rear with an eaton posi out back. Power doors, locks, steering, and windows. Ill even sell it with the sound system in it wich is an alpine CD that hooks up to an IPOD. Two 12 inch P2 subs in a vented box. I built the roof rack and wired the lights through relays. The tires have less than 2000 miles on them. This is a fun truck and a good daily driver. It has aluminum goodies on the interior too, like the shift lever and steering wheel. I'd like to get 5500 buck for her.

~Brian

IMG_1370.jpg

Misc Pictures 008.jpg

2. SLOK5

SLOK5 1/2 ton status

Damn Brian.....Had I not bought mine ..... cough for a bit more than that...did I say damn?, Id be all over yours. What gives? You moving? maybe we can work out a swap and you can sell mine :). Or If they dont want the rack and sound system let me know....I can come down and Swap tops with you :) sounds kinky ..........

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Mileage? Complete spec list?

WE NEED MORE PICS!!!!!:thumb:

4. Brians89K5

Yeah the wife and I looked at our credit card debt and I decided its better to alieviate my monthly bill and concentrate on building a bank account instead of constantly being poor and trying to make the blazer work. I am also selling my Raptor 700 quad and my CRF450r.... :( Its sad but I know once I get on top of bills I can re-build.... Besides you all are going to hate me for this but I might build an old Cj7..... :eek1::eek1::eek1: I donno though, I love my blazer... The truck has 142xxx miles on it with a brand new tranny rebuild. The engine runs strong. I have these taster pics so I can get someone to come see it in person. NO MORE PICS... :p: Nah, I can work something out if you really want more pics.

~Brian

5. Brians89K5

oh yeah it also comes with some other goodies like a tubular front bumper that I don't think Im going to finish from DIY. UNless someone wants to buy that from me seperate. Brian, I still have your lift. I should be up in the area in feb. I'll bring it with me.

~Brian

6. SLOK5

SLOK5 1/2 ton status

Ok Brian, but if we dont get any hits on your Blazer we will have to make you keep it or part it out and I get first dips :) Have you tried CraigsList near you to put it on? I had to drive to Concord to get my blazer a few years ago after about a year of looking for one. I would have bought yours over mine! Should sell for what your asking with all that you done to it !

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  7. Brians89K5

Thanks Brian. I have it listed in Craigs list in my area, I also have it listed in the Recycler and I have it listed on here. I figured I wouldn't get any serious hits on my truck here because everyone is looking for something cheaper but I gotta get at least this so I can pay off my bills. Besides it would hurt me to let it go for any less considering its condition and whats been done to it.

~Brian

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  8. Brians89K5

If I don't get any hits on it of course I will be keeping it. I couldn't part her because I wouldn't get close to what I need by striping her of her honor.

~Brian

9. bozor1000

bozor1000 1/2 ton status

Hey Brian, what are you asking for this truck? Steve

10. bozor1000

bozor1000 1/2 ton status

Can you pm me. Want to look at maybe working a deal.

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It's at the bottom of his original post.

12. Brians89K5

ok then.... Noone on here wants it... And noone has been calling me on my ad in the paper... Maybe I want to much for it? I guess she'll be staying with me for a while. longer.... Just gotta sell a kidney now. Anyone want to buy a kidney? Hardly used... Its the liver thats not much good. heh.

~Brian

13. SLOK5

SLOK5 1/2 ton status

Price is good Brian! I wouldnt go less, you got a nice rig there!. Its just in the cards for you to keep it....probably a boat in your near future or somthing that you will need to tow it :D

14. poolcues

poolcues 1/2 ton status

i'll take it. i've only got one kidney and could use a spare!!:D

15. Brians89K5

I already have a boat. :D BTW Brian, I will probably be up in your area sometime in febtober... PM me your number so I can get you your lift....

~Brian

16. SLOK5

SLOK5 1/2 ton status

Did you get any hits on your Blazer? maybe after the tax returns...or is just my attempt to help you bump? One may never know.

17. Brians89K5

haha. I had one hit from a member here but he seems buisy or not too interested. I have had the truck listed in the paper off an of now for 4 months or so and I have had ZERO calls. I guess Im asking too much... Who knows. I guess Im keepin her for now. Im actually heading out sunday because my buddy wants to get his Jeep dirty.... Im there for moral support and a pull when he gets stuck... heh

~Brian

18. bozor1000

bozor1000 1/2 ton status

Just been too busy bro. Sorry. Steve

19. Brians89K5

No worries I understand busy Steve.

~Brian

20. Brians89K5

No longer for sale due to body damage on the trail today... More to come in the garage forum...

~Brian