Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 black K5 Silverado 4X4 F/S *pic*

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by drjimmy, Dec 3, 2003.

1. drjimmy

drjimmy Registered Member

Specs:
    5.7L, auto, cruise, pw, pl, HD-tow package, very clean, 163K, new paint and hubs in '96, new 10 bolt 3.42 rear diff in '97, Modine radiator in '98, torque converter and alternator in '99, gas tank and guts of tailgate (brackets, guides, cables, etc) in '02, and a rebuilt starter '04. It's had regular maintenance and the title is clear.
    Other parts:
    Grizzly push bar, running boards, K&N air filter, aluminum rear diff cover by Concept Pattern Engineering, aluminum wheels, split-fire plugs, new Bosch wires (plus cap and rotor) in '03, hood lock/ignition cut-off switch, tinted glass, Kenwood AM/FM/cassette w/ removable face and custom 6x9's mounted beside rear seat, truck cover, Profile V hood deflector, vinyl hood bra, and Goodyear Wrangler AT/S tires with less than 13K.

This truck's been my regular driver for 10 years and is in good shape. It needs some minor work: there's some rust on the rocker panels and around the gate and I've just started to have trouble with the c-clip on the rear right axle (would not be a problem if you are looking to upgrade to something beefier). The engine is very strong, and has only seen synthetic oil (Amsoil and Mobil 1) for 10 years. The truck has never been wrecked, plowed, or lifted. The interior and topper are in excellent condition. I've got all receipts and maintenance records, and can email the clear carfax report on request. See my listing in the AutoTrader, or online at autotrader.com (zip 13206), or call (315) 857-7993 for more info. Thanks,

JC

Here she is (June, 2003):
    [​IMG]

2. blasterD

blasterD 1/2 ton status

Re: 1990 black K5 Silverado 4X4

Where are you at? How much $ ?

3. drjimmy

drjimmy Registered Member

Re: 1990 black K5 Silverado 4X4

I am in Syracuse, NY, and am now asking $3500 obo.

In answer to a few other questions I've gotten: the interior is burgundy and is in excellent shape. I've had seat covers on for 9 years, so the bucket seats look like new. The truck is not smoked in and has no nasty stink. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif The AC was in fine shape, but has not been charged and was never upgraded to the new system.

I'm hoping this edit will bump this post. I've been holding the truck for someone for weeks who just backed out. So I am taking offers again. Please email me at jtc14@cornell.edu if interested - I may not check PM that often.