Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1990 blazer tub and chassis (white) $750 obo, Auburn Ca.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Trevor, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

Just picked up a 90 blazer rolling chassis. It was a theft recovery. All that is left is the axles, frame, and tub. The tailgate is still on, and the guages and internal dash stuff is still there. Haven't got it to my shop yet so all I know is what I see in the pictures. The top, doors, interior, front clip are also missing. However, the body looks to be in perfect shape. Color is white and paint looks great. Would be a perfect body and frame to fix up your rusted body. E-mail or PM for pictures. $750 OBO. May consider selling parts. Looks like 10 bolts front and rear with 3.73 gears.

2. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I sent PM

3. chico89sub

chico89sub Newbie

I blew the 10bolt in my sub this weekend in Tahoe and am comming up this weekend to grab it, it is in Grass Valley right now. How much would you want for the rear 10bolt?

Mike

4. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

I haven't checked if it is limited slip yet, or what the gear ratio is. But regardless, if that one isn't right, I have another 10 bolt. Find out what ratio yours is. It would be somewhere around $300. Trevor Where do you live?